LAON 5GHz Digital Wireless Intercom system is a high-performance wireless communication device that can be used where critical and clear communication is key and the Belt Pack mobility is required. It enables the user full-duplex hands-free communications with the consistent audio clarity without PTT operation.
Starting in August 2017 Broadcast Products acts as an exclusive distributor of LaON products in the following regions:
- DACH (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)
- Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark)
- Baltic countries (Estonia, Lithuania & Latvia)
- Eastern Europe (Hungary, Ukraine & Czech)
- Balkans (Romania, Croatia, Serbia & Moldova)
and several additional countries in cooperation with local partners.
Broadcast Products will present LaON Intercom systems at IBC 2017, stand Hall 8, 8.A74.
LaON Intercom solutions excel with unmatched audio performance, working with non-compressed audio in license-free 5GHz UNII Band. More features include:
- Using an IP-based repeater together with a Remote Base Station
- Less than 23ms latency, lowest level in the industry
- Systems offer up to eleven (11) full-duplex audio channels
- Five communication group channels
- AES 256bit Level 3 encryption
LaON Intercom systems come mainly in four different sizes and models: LT750, LT550, LT250 and LT150, covering any use case and user’s know-how level – from large events to light-weight mobile systems and from expert to newcomer.
Due to their technical specifications, LaON Intercom systems can be used widely in all sorts of applications such as Broadcast studios, Live-TV productions, OB Vans, stadiums, theatres, schools and Houses of Worship as well as all other venues of all sizes thinkable.
You find more information on LaON products at:
Sales contact for LaON products at Broadcast Products is:
Antti Laurila, Director Broadcast Products
David Lois, Sales Manager Broadcast Products
Broadcast Products is a division of Broadcast Solutions.